Secretariat Assistant Answer Keys (545/2017) Download PDF
The post of Assistant or Auditor in Kerala Government Secretariat, Kerala PSC, Local Fund and Audit, AGS office, Vigilance Tribunal etc. Examination Answer Keys. The exam was conducted by KPSC on 13th October 2018. Category number of this post is 545/2017 and the notification was officially published by PSC in 2017. The statewide examination held in all over Kerala.
Secretariat Assistant Answer Key 2018 (45/2017)
Download the Answer key from the given below link. Question paper link also is given. Booklet and answer key codes will be updated after the examination.
Details of Examination
- Post : ASSISTANT/ AUDITOR
- Department: Govt. Secretariat/KPSC/AGs Office/Local Fund Audit/Vigilance Tribunal etc.
- Category Number: 545/2017
- Type of Examination: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
- Date: 13-10-2018 (Saturday)
- Time: From 01:30 PM To 03:15 PM (First 30 minutes for verification of ID & Admission Ticket)
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- The medium of Questions: English
- Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Expected Cut off Marks: Update later
- Candidates reporting after 01:30 PM, will not be admitted to the Examination.
- Candidates shall produce downloaded admission tickets bearing Barcode and Emblem of KPSC at the Examination Hall. Those who produce admission tickets without Barcode and Emblem, will not be permitted to write the test.
- Candidates who produce admission tickets bearing the scanned image of their photograph without their name and the date of a photo will not be admitted to the test.
Syllabus for the Examination (Main Topics)
- Part I: Quantitative Aptitude.
- Part II: Mental Ability/Test of Reasoning.
- Part III: General Science.
- Part IV: Current Affairs.
- Part V: Facts of India.
- Part VI: Facts of Kerala.
- Part VII: Constitution of India.
- Part VIII: General English.
- Part IX : Regional Language(Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada).
- Part X: IT & Cyber Laws.